Diamond Cutting Wheel Set (10 PCs and 2 Rods)
Today's sale ends in:
Current prices go back to old prices when sale ends
Regular price $16.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
😎 This High Quality Blade Cuts through Anything! 😎
Here is Diamond Cutting Wheel Set (10 PCs and 2 Rods).It involves in stone, ceramic, glass, hard alloy, the treasure jade stone processing, etc.
- High-quality Material - Made of high-quality special steel, its unique advanced science cutting principle, so the defects of other blades can be effectively resolved. Double sided diamond cutting discs are super-thin making them perfect for making slots and slits and coated on both sides as well as around the edge.
- Applicable - To general hand, electric grinding, grinding, polishing grinding, etc. common tools. Suitable for cut and polish glass, tiles, marble, plastic, jade, agate, crystal and other products. Can be used to grind or cutting surface.
- Widely Usage - HSS Segmented Saw blade for continuous cutting in wood, drywall, plastic, copper, aluminum, other, which is a good DIY tool.
- Size - 0.79inch/20MM; 0.87inch/22MM; 0.94inch/25MM; 1.18inch/30MM; EXTENSION ROD: 1/8"
- Portable - The operation is very simple, the whole process of grinding can be completed in 2 minutes.
- Material: Carbon steel、Emery
- Disc Diameter: Approx. 0.79inch/20mm 、0.87inch/22mm、0.94inch/25mm、1.18inch/30mm
- Disc Thickness: Approx. 0.02inch/0.60mm
- Shaft Length: Approx. 1.42inch/36mm
- Shaft Diameter at Top: Approx. 0.18inch/4.5mm
- Shaft Diameter at Bottom: Approx. 0.12inch/3mm
- Coating: Dual sided and edge
- Extension Rod Diameter: 1/8" Fit all Drill, Driver, Dremel, and other brands
- 1 x Diamond Cutting Wheel Set (10 PCS and 2 Rods)
- When installing the use of accessories, the need to put the lever in the end, or the machine speed is high, there may be thrown off or thrown off the slice, causing injury.
- Best for cutting wood and PVC. They vibrate and must be handled carefully to prevent them from jumping when cutting.
- Water is added during use to prevent the cutting piece from being passivated by heat.