Auto Car Code Readers Diagnostic Tool
Today's sale ends in:
Current prices go back to old prices when sale ends
Regular price $29.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
🚗Your Personal Car Doctor🚙
- Bluetooth detector: For the diagnosis of the car. Read diagnostic codes, both generic and vendor specific, and show their importance, the OBD II Scan interface will quickly send data from your vehicle in real time to your Android & Windows device.
- Functions: Displays current sensor data, including engine speed, calculated load value, coolant temperature, fuel system status, vehicle speed, short-term fuel slot, long-term distribution, intake manifold pressure, time preview, intake air temperature, air flow rate, throttle absolute position, oxygen sensor voltages / associated short-term fuel trim, fuel system status, fuel pressure.
- Operating system supported: The detector is suitable for Android smartphones, for Symbian, for Microsoft (mobile phone, tablet), most computer systems (except Apple system). And all these devices must have Bluetooth capability.
- Easy to use: Easily connected to your Android Phone / Tablet or Windows PC with a third-party app.
- 🔧Communication: bluetooth 2.0
- 🔧Main chip: saint
- 🔧Color: Black
- 🔧Support systems :Android and Windows
- 🔧Operating voltage :9v ~ 16v
- 🔧Working current :35
- 🔧Standby current :25
- SAE J1850 PWM (41.6Kbaud)
- SAE J1850 VPW (10.4Kbaud)
- ISO9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
- 1pc x ELM327 Bluetooth OBDII
- 1pc x Box