Adjustable Circle Hole Saw Drill Bit Cutter Kit DIY Tool
Today's sale ends in:
Current prices go back to old prices when sale ends
Regular price $19.99 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Must-have Tool For Woodworking
- Better And Faster: The tempered steel body features marked graduations on the beam for fast measurement and application.
- Wide Application: Will cut plywood, laminates, composite boards, gypsum board, plastic, rubber,many other materials.
- Sharp Blades: Cuts faster and cleaner than the traditional manual method! This device is equipped with two sharp carbide blades that slice through any surface with ease.
- Great Value: This round shank circle cutter is great for making smooth cuts through most materials, including wood, composite, sheet metal and more.
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Cutting Hole Diameter: 30mm-120mm, 40mm-200mm, 40mm-300mm
HOW TO USE:
- Two blades reach drill center distance are equal, can open hole.
- Two blades reach drill center distance are not equal, can get concentric rings and circles.
- Before drilling to check whether the blade is fixed and adjustable diameter bolts tightened to prevent accidents
- When the blade is not sharp please grind the blade then use.
- It can not be used for drill metal or stone.
- Before starting operation, check whether all screws are tightened.
- If the cutter head is not used for a long time, you can sharpen the cutter head.
- Be sure to hold it well during operation to prevent accidents.
- When replacing the drill bit, cut off the power and then replace it. The sharp cutting edges generated during drilling must not be cleaned directly by hand. Use special tools to remove the debris.
- 1 x Hole Saw
- 1 x Adjustment Wrench
- 1 x Replacement Drill