Titanium-plated 6 Pieces Thread Tap Drill Bits Set
Current prices go back to old prices when sale ends
Complete Hole Drilling, Tapping And Deburring/Countersinking In One Operation With Power Drill. It Saves Labor, Time.
The thread drilled by the drill is very reliable. Even if you do not use an electric drill, you can easily screw in the screws just by hand, saving a lot of work time.
- Sturdy material - made of HSS, enough hardness and sturdy construction make them not easy to break or deform, the surface is coated with titanium to prevent oxidation and not easy to rust, which can serve you for long time
- Thread drill bit size - there are totally 6 pieces of taps in different sizes, such as M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, M6 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, standard 1/4 inch hex shank
- Widely application - these drill bit sets are suitable for drilling holes in wood, aluminum, iron, plastic and other materials with low hardness, the thickness of the material to be drilled is within 13/64", which can save much labors and efforts
- Easy to use - fast replacement composite cone by using drill edged principle; Drilling and tapping in one, one-step processing, which can help to save processing steps and time, also help to make your work more efficient
- Suitable for soft metal, aluminum, and iron
- High-speed steel(HSS ) material
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35mm) hex shank
- M3x0.5: Total length: 2.13", drill diameter: 1/10"(2.5 mm)
- M4x0.7: Total length: 2.17", drill diameter: 0.13" (3.3 mm)
- M5x0.8: Total length: 2.20", drill diameter: 0.165" (4.2mm)
- M6x1: Total length: 2.20", drill diameter: 13/64" (5.0mm)
- M8x1.25: Total length: 2.24", drill diameter: 0.27" (6.8mm)
- M10x1.5: Total length: 2.28", drill diameter: 1/3" (8.5mm)
- Square handle: 1/4"
1 * 6 PIECE METRIC THREAD TAP DRILL BITS SET